You may always visit the GO!Enterprise Server website without giving any personal information to GLOBO, however some areas can be accessed only by registering.
Please spend a moment to read the following document to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information. Your privacy and protection of customer personal data are priorities at GLOBO.
Customer personal information
Every time we ask you to collect your personal data is because it helps us to deliver a superior level of customer support. It provides us with the necessary means to enable your convenient access to our products and services and focus on those aspects that are of the greatest interest to you. Furthermore, your personal information helps us to deliver the service that you want and also keep you posted on the latest product announcements, version updates, special offers, and other events that would be of your interest.
If you do want GLOBO to keep you up to date with GLOBO updates, new software versioning, and other events on products and services click www.goenterpriseserver.com and update your personal contact information and preferences, if and wherever applicable.
Use of customer personal information
There are several ways in which your personal information is used to help us provide better services. For example:
- Your personal information may be asked for when you’re discussing a service issue via our customer support center, via the phone with an associate, when downloading a software or software update, when registering for a seminar, when participating in an online survey, when registering to our services, or whenever you are purchasing a service.
- Your personal information may be asked when you contact GLOBO, such as your name, post address, phone number, email address, company name, company size and contact preferences; information about the GLOBO services you own, such date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
- Your personal information may be asked for market research purposes — such as your occupation and where you use your computer — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable and customer focused service.
- Your personal information may be collected regarding customer activities on our website, www.goenterpriseserver.com. This enables us to determine how best to fulfill customer requests and to understand which parts of our website, service features, are of most interest to them.
- Your personal information may be collected to provide services that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve the GO!Enterprise Server.
Publicly displayed information is public
If you decide to share any items publicly (with no protection) via GLOBO’s GO!Enterprise Server website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. GLOBO is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you may reveal, if and wherever applicable.
When we disclose your information
GLOBO takes your privacy very seriously. GLOBO does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Within the GLOBO Group
With our strategic partners
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
Personal information protection
GLOBO takes several measures — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — in order to ensure that your personal information is secured against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You can further help us by also applying several actions in order to better protect your personal data when you are on the Internet, such as changing your passwords often, using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser, as applicable.
Personal information Integrity
GLOBO is undertaking all necessary actions to ensure that all your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. You can always ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by checking your account information at www.goenterpriseserver.com, wherever applicable.
Cookies and other technologies
As in most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes, but not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use all such information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. GLOBO will not intend to use the information collected to market directly to that person.
In some email messages we use a “click-through URL” directly linked to content and functionality supported on the GO!Enterprise Server website. For example a user may decide to click through to activate his account. In this case the activation e-mail that the user will receive will contain a click-through URL linking directly to a specific part of the site to perform such task. We track this click-through data in order to determine interest in particular services, perform relevant tasks, and to measure statistics.
By using the GO!Enterprise Server website and/or GO!Enterprise Server you agree to the collection and use of this information by GLOBO.
International users have to comply with privacy and security regulations of their country of residence.
Country or Region: Greece
Contact Information: email@example.com